Friday, October 2, 2009

Hey!! I helped shoot a wedding for the first time, for my friends, Caleb and Christine! I was the "behind the scenes-candid" girl, you could say. ;-) It was a BLAST! I awoke at 6:00am Saturday morning, CHIPPER! I repeat, C-H-I-P-P-E-R! Chipper and 6am don't really go together, I know...but, I was SO STOKED about the wedding and everything about that day! I was so excited, and excited about the couple who was getting married! I have grown to know and love the bride and her family over the past few years, so it was even more special for me to be a part of it like I was. Christine married a great Godly young man, who really loves and has a heart for the Lord! He is so perfect for Christine in every way! The wedding was beautiful, and the Lord provided gorgeous weather for the photographer and the rest of us to take pictures in! What made the wedding day so beautiful, was that everyone in the bridal party was so gorgeously and modestly dressed, but most of all, it was Christ centered--which is what Christine and Caleb were really wanting it to be! How wonderful! It was also Caleb and Christine's first kiss. :) You can imagine how special that was for them, too. :) So, here are some of the pics from the wedding day!!! Btw, since I resized the pics to put them on my blog, the quality is somewhat compromised.






























































































































































































3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful, simply beautiful! I love these!

Graceful View Photography said...

Hi. You commented on my blog www.gracefulview.blogspot.com and to answer you question yes she is my little sister! When did you meet them? Thanks so much for the comment :)

Graceful View Photography said...

Oh and these are great pictures! Really good job :)