Tuesday, November 24, 2009

::Family Photoshoot::

I had the pleasure of shooting some photos for a family that I've gotten to know this past year. They are such a sweet family, who love the Lord! It was a cloudy & windy day, but the weather was NOT going to stop us from having a successful family photo-shoot! =) This family was up for anything, energetic, and just made the photo-shoot so much fun!

Hope you all have a great Thanksgiving, and that you would ponder upon all that the Lord has done for you this year, and give praise to the Lord, w/ a grateful heart!

God bless you all!

~Abby



































































3 comments:

Graceful View Photography said...

These are beautiful pictures! The lighting is great!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Abby!
May God continue to richly bless you in this new year of your life! May you serve Him with all your heart. And I know you will continue to excell in your talent...amazing photography! We`ve really enjoyed looking at your photos- they are beautifully done and inspiring!
Love, Marjolaine
I would email, but I don`t know your address

Libby said...

Lovely photos!!! Feel free to check out my blog at girlsofhope.blogspot.com -- i love ur blog btw :)

Libby xxx