“Photography is a way of feeling, of touching, of loving. What you have caught on your camera is captured forever... it remembers little things, long after you have forgotten everything.”– Aaron Siskind
I really like your photos Abby!! :) I am a fellow photographer and am now a follower of your blog! You do great work! I also really like your "It's really about Him" :) Looking forward to your future photos!!
Abby...Breanna Klein (P.I.Cs by Breanna) is a friend of mine! You might remember her from the Conference...she had a table last year with her beautiful photography!
6 comments:
Beautiful pictures! I especially like her eyes in the first one.
What a little cutie!! Nice shots, Abby. :)
I really like your photos Abby!! :) I am a fellow photographer and am now a follower of your blog! You do great work! I also really like your "It's really about Him" :) Looking forward to your future photos!!
Abby...Breanna Klein (P.I.Cs by Breanna) is a friend of mine! You might remember her from the Conference...she had a table last year with her beautiful photography!
Abby- We just heard you did photography for Katrina May's wedding- Yay! We are eagerly looking forward to seeing some of the pictures you took!
thank you all so much for your comments! I enjoy getting them. :)
Yes, Marjolaine! :) Hope to have some sneak peaks up of that soon, too!
Post a Comment